DENTAL CROWNS IN IRAN
All you need to have an exceptional extraordinary dental crown is top quality dental clinics, offered with the valuable package at a reasonable price.
In case you are looking for one of the best dental destination tourism in all the world, Iran can be a regarded as the best choice to be made to not go bankrupt because of your broken or missed teeth. You have no choice but fixing them and save money at the same time so don’t waste more time and book your ticket.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DENTAL CROWN IN IRAN
Proficient dentists, low prices and the high-quality dentistry services are the superiority in Iran dentistry. Nowadays, both a huge couple of people are traveling to Iran to get their teeth fixed because they know Iran as their dental tourism destination, and some are traveling to visit the antiquity of Persia. This country has emerged as an unbeatable rival in terms of cost and efficacy for the dental crown so the reason why we post this is to make everything you need to know about the dental crown in Iran clear and help you to make both the best and the right decision.
WHAT IS DENTAL CROWN?
A dental crown is a cover or cap which is tooth-shaped and will be replaced over the tooth. The cap restores the tooth’s shape and size, strength, and appearance. A crown can make the tooth stronger or improve the way it looks. A crown can also be placed on top of an implant to provide a functional tooth-like shape and structure.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF DENTAL IMPLANTS
Depending on the condition of your mouth at any one time, your dentist performs several different types of procedures this is true about dental implants in Iran too. This point needs to be mentioned that all types of the crown have lots of advantages but you are right to know all of them as a patient so here are different types of dental crowns:
- Porcelain-fused to metal: This crown provides a stronger bond than regular porcelain because it is connected to a metal structure. It’s also extremely durable.
- Base metal alloys: This crown is made up of non-noble metals that are highly resistant to corrosion, and make for a very strong crown. It also requires the least amount of healthy tooth to be removed prior to fitting.
- Gold alloys: This crown is a mix of gold, copper and other metals. In addition to providing a strong bond to the tooth, it doesn’t fracture, nor does it wear away the tooth itself.
- Ceramic: These are used for restoring front teeth, and are popular in this area for their ability to blend with your natural tooth color. The crown is made of a porcelain-based material.
WHEN WOULD A DENTAL IMPLAN BE NEEDED?
A dental crown may be needed to:
- Protect a weak tooth (for example, from decay) from breaking or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth
- Restore a broken tooth or a severely worn down tooth
- Cover and support a tooth with a large filling and not much tooth remaining
- Hold a dental bridge in place
- Cover misshaped or severely discolored teeth
- Cover a dental implant
- Cover a tooth treated with a root canal
WHY IRAN FOR GETTING DENTAL CROWNS?
Based on offering dental procedures to patients from both the Middle Eastern and western countries, Iran has got an incredible reputation. That’s why it attracts many people to take lots of advantages of high standards of dental procedures with reasonable price. Currently, there are almost 25000 active dentists who offer various dental services in Iran according to government officials. Dentistry clinics in Iran, indeed, are no different than the clinics you’d see in many developed countries. In the major city of Iran, there are well-equipped private dentistry clinics which use the latest technologies and equipment in order to provide the most effective treatments to both national and international patients.
DENTAL CROWNS COST IN IRAN
By getting teeth crowns in Iran, you’ll have this chance to save from 30% up to 70% of the cost you’d pay for the same procedure in other countries. Dental crown in Iran cost around $120-$200. This price includes all the related fees including the anesthesia, dentist’s visits, etc.